Charles A. Mooney
Charles A. Mooney, Esq. holds a Juris Doctorate Degree with High Honors and has represented business clients since 1998. Mr. Mooney established Mooney Law Firm, PLLC in 2004 after serving as Senior Counsel to a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 company based out of Lewisville, Texas.
He is licensed to provide legal services to clients for diverse issues affecting their lives and businesses. Although Mr. Mooney continues his representation of larger businesses, his practice was developed to also provide a legal source to small businesses and families requiring cost-effective and personalized legal guidance.
Mr. Mooney remains a member of several legal fraternities and bar associations and remains active with continuing education in developing legal topics which impact his clients.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: High Honors
- Honors: Oklahoma City University Law Review
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- Honors: Law Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Oklahoma Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Kerr-McGee Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity Member
- Honors: Who’s Who Among American Law Students
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association
- Oklahoma State Bar Association
- Frisco Bar Association
- United States District Court - Western District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court - Northern District of Texas